The Best Way to Remove Blackheads
Though the best way to remove blackheads is an area of contention, the most common method for get rid of blackheads is to gently squeeze them. Removing the “stuff” inside of the blackhead helps the skin because you are relieving the pressure which causes the damage.
Here are some tips for removing blackheads for good:
- Use a mild scrub or exfoliant to remove any dead cells and expose the blackhead.
- Pat your face dry.
- Place a slightly warm compress on your face for approximately 10-15 minutes in order to soften the blackhead, making it easier to remove.
- Pat your face dry again. Place a piece of tissue on the tip of each finger to avoid slipping, which could tear the skin and cause further damage.
- Gently apply even pressure to both sides of the blackhead by pushing down then up around the blemish. You’re trying to apply the pressure from *underneath* the blackhead.
Blackheads are the slightly different sibling of zits, and like zits, squeezing them can be addictive. Composed of the same oil, or sebum, that contributes to the production of pimples, blackheads result from a building up of this oil in pores – the difference in appearance is the result of the blackhead’s exposure to the air, the reaction of which with the oil causes the trademark black color of these blemishes.
And while blackheads are more easily obscured by makeup, they can seem less offensive to the sufferer, and as a result, less damaging to squeeze. So what is the best way to remove blackheads from our lives? We all know that blackheads can be persistent, so how to get rid of blackheads that are more stubborn? Aggressive manipulation of the skin is never good, and so tips for removing blackheads include above all else a gentle touch.
Before attempting to squeeze a blackhead, open up your pores by steaming your face, and then use a blackhead remover or some clean tissue to remove the blockage. Remember – the best way to remove blackheads is to be gentle! An overly heavy hand will only force the blockage deeper into the skin, causing dreaded zits! Surely squeezing isn’t worth that!
Removing blackheads can be a hassle and frustrating. Doing it the wrong way could result in a severe breakout or infection. So, what I’m going to do is share with you the best way to remove blackheads. That way, you will have beautiful skin.
The 3 best way to remove blackheads are:
- Eating healthy is one way to remove blackheads. You should avoid or cut back on foods that are loaded with sugar, saturated fats, and vegetable oils. Examples of these foods are cakes, sugary sodas, fast foods burgers and fries, chocolates, pizzas, and other junk foods. These foods causes an imbalance in your hormones and will spike your insulin level.
- Another way to remove blackheads is to wash your face with glycerin or sorbitol soap. This soap is gentle on your skin and won’t cause your skin to get too dry or itchy.
- Other ways to remove blackheads include using over-the-counter treatment, blackhead strips, exfoliants and skin creams, and other home remedies and methods for removing blackheads that prevents them from coming back. This is the best way to remove blackheads. Use the tips to get rid of blackheads fast.
See also my GREAT PRODUCTS!
- best way to remove blackheads, solution and safe to remove blackheads, strips to remove blackheads on your nose chin and forehead, best otc blackhead remover, is it squeezing a pimple with hand or extractor is same, suitable product to remove blackhead, tissue method for comedones, tissue method for removing blackheads, undefined, what is an aggressive way to get rid of itchy black heads